The best homemade baby food is healthier than store-bought. Also, it is less expensive! There are many benefits to making your own healthy baby food. One of the biggest reasons parents make their own healthy baby food is to save money.
Homemade Baby Food
Homemade baby food recipes-Baby will lick his fingers 😋
- Cauliflower muffins with cheese
- Chickpeas with tomato BLW
- Sugar-free oatmeal and banana cake
- Homemade yogurt cake
- Lentils with vegetables for babies
- Chickpea flour pancakes
- Best Spinach pancakes for babies
Cauliflower muffins with cheese 💪
- 350g cauliflower
- 5 eggs
- 200g of grated cheese (cheddar, Emmental, mild manchego, or similar)
- A little garlic powder
- A splash of extra virgin olive oil
These cauliflower and cheese muffins or tartlets are perfect to offer to babies for breakfast, a snack or a light meal. A different way to eat cauliflower – picky-proof!
👉How to make baby food cauliflower tartlets?
- Wash the cauliflower under the tap and cut it into large chunks. Blend it with the food processor until the grain is fine and loose like couscous.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the grated cheese, cauliflower, a drizzle of olive oil and season a little with the garlic powder. Stir very well until everything is mixed.
- To bake the muffins we will use a muffin mold or individual baking cups (of the flan ones). Put a paper cup from the muffin baking capsule in each hole.
- Bake at 180Cº for 15-20 minutes until the muffins are firm and fluffy to the touch.
Let cool for 5 minutes before serving, Homemade Baby Food, and remember to remove. The parchment paper before giving it to your baby because he is very capable of eating it! 😂
Tricks and tips 🙂
- If they are too tasteless for your baby you can add other seasonings, onion powder, a mild curry, sweet paprika, etc. are very good for them.
- Chop a little bit of very fine bacon to add it to the mixture and they are delicious! You can also decorate them with halved cherry tomatoes that will be cooked in the oven.
Homemade Baby food : chickpeas with tomato BLW 💪
- 400g of crushed natural tomato
- 300g chickpeas cooked without salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
A simple, very cheap, and nutritious recipe, what else can we ask for our baby?
Chickpeas contain healthy energy, fiber, and protein essential for growth. The tomato provides a lot of flavors, vitamins, and a beautiful color that makes the dish easily visible. Be sure to try this perfect recipe to practice blw.
👉How to make garlands with tomatoes for babies?
- The first thing is to make a quickly fried tomato. Put a large fine-mesh strainer in a bowl and pour in the crushed tomato. Leave it for 4 minutes until almost all the water drains.
- Put a drizzle of olive oil in a pan with a lid and add the strained tomato. Grate the garlic cloves over the tomato and stir well.
- Cook over medium heat until it starts to boil and then put the lid on and lower it to a simmer. Leave it for 10 minutes and the fried tomato will be ready.
- In the same pan, add the cooked chickpeas, and rise to medium heat stir for another 5 minutes. That all the flavors are well combined.
- Serve the chickpeas in a bowl and when they are warm your baby can eat them. He will lick his fingers!
Tricks and tips 🙂
- Adapt the texture of the plate to the age of your baby. If it is less than 12 months old, mash the chickpeas with a fork.
- You can season the fried tomato sauce with some herbs or spices: oregano, thyme, basil, cumin, etc.
- The fastest way to make this recipe is with boiled chickpeas from a pot (you also make sure they are not hard). But you can also take advantage of the leftover chickpeas from a stew, stew, etc.
Homemade and easy sponge cake 🥪 recipes for your baby
Sugar-free oatmeal and banana cake 💪
- 250g oatmeal
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 80ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (baking powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Homemade Baby Food Sugar-free oatmeal and banana cake sweet flavor is provided by the natural sugars of the ripe bananas. In addition, thanks to the fruit, it is very juicy and keeps well without staying dry for several days. Especially rich for your baby’s breakfasts and snacks and very easy to prepare, go ahead and try it!
👉How to make best homemade baby food : banana oatmeal cake?
- Preheat the oven to 180º with heat up and down.
- Peel the bananas, and in a large bowl mash them with a fork until you have a puree.
- Put the eggs, olive oil and vanilla essence in the blender glass and Mix with the mixer until when everything is integrated. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the banana puree and stir to mix well.
- Pour the oatmeal baking powder and cinnamon into the bowl and stir. With a wooden spoon or spatula until you have a dough.
- Brush an elongated sponge cake mold with olive oil and sprinkle it with flour. Pour the batter into the mold.
- Bake for 50 minutes, the last 10 minutes of baking cover with a little aluminum foil.
- After 50 minutes, prick with a knife and if it comes out clean it is done.
Let the cake cool a bit and then remove it from the mold. Cut into portions and you can now offer it to your baby, he will love it! 😂
Tricks and tips 🙂
- For the cake to be sweet it is very important that the bananas are very VERY ripe, with black spots on the skin and soft.
- Add a handful of crushed walnuts for more flavor.
Best Homemade baby Food : yogurt cake 💪
- 4 eggs
- 1 plain unsweetened yogurt
- 3 measures of pastry flour yogurt
- 1 measure of extra virgin olive oil yogurt
- 5 details Medjoul
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 about baking powder (chemical levadora)
If there is a bizcocho case that all of us have children, it is the yogurt. This is one of those bizcochos with more prepositions and with a resultant request, for your baby to be disgusted at the designers and friends.
👉How to make yogurt for babies?
- Remove the pit from the dates, put them in a bowl and cover with water. Wait 30 minutes and then blend them at maximum power with the mixer until you get a paste.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of blender: egg, yogurt, flour, oil, dilute pasta, cinnamon and baking powder. Blend everything until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Get the horn up to 180º in 10 minutes.
- To make a mold of bizcocho with olive oil and spice of flour sprinkled. Pour the mezcal into the mold and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. This time a prick with a knife and if it comes out clean it is done.
- If you want to make the most of the final horned post with a small piece of aluminum papyrus.
Let the cake inflate a bit and then remove it from the mold. Cut into slices and enjoy Homemade Baby Food! 😂
Tricks and tips 🙂
- Add lemon or orange zest for extra aroma and flavor.
- If you want a lighter cake you can substitute the wheat flour for fine corn flour (cornstarch). You can also use whole wheat flour but then it will be denser than the original recipe.
- Babies over 1 year old will be delighted to “help us prepare” the cake, you can let him pour the ingredients into a bowl and mix them a little with a spoon before passing them through the blender.
Best Homemade Baby Food Lentils with vegetables 💪
- 400g extra brown lentils
- 2 potatoes to cook
- 6 medium carrots
- 2 large onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large leek
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
Extra virgin olive oil
Lentils are a source of vegetable proteins and minerals such as iron and calcium, as well as B vitamins and folic acid. All this makes them perfect to offer our baby. In addition, with their size, they are easy to eat and do not have a risk of choking.
Prepare these delicious lentils with vegetables so that your baby can eat a plate full of energy and 100% healthy.
👉How to make lentils with vegetables?
- The above tendon also has lenses in a ball with cold water and leaves them in remover overnight, normally 12 hours.
- The day will surely return the lenties that are floating in the air and discover the demons for coercion.
- Lava and pica all the words in small pieces.
- Peel the carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes. Letter to tomatoes in 2 (they will fall apart in cooking), carrots in thin slices and potatoes in small pieces.
- A great casserole drizzles extra virgin olive oil, onions, leek and garlic cloves. Suffice it to say 10 minutes to the patient.
- Also for peppers, carrots, tomatoes and bay leaf. Only 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paprika and stir with a wooden spoon quickly so that it does not burn. Also read the slows or drains and remove the other time to see if they’re all together, just 3 minutes.
- Cover cold water so that it begins to boil slowly, until the ingredients are covered and then half a liter more. If you want them thicker, add a little less water, then you can always rectify with hot water.
- When you have been waiting for 30 minutes, add the potatoes. Let everything cook slowly at medium heat for an additional 30 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- This time was too late for the lentils because there was more coccyx and let them simmer until they are tender.
Survive on a plate and wait for someone who doesn’t care for your baby. The rest can be put in small jars and freeze. Take advantage of Homemade Baby Food! 😂
Tricks and tips 🙂
- With the amounts indicated in this recipe, a large pot of lentils comes out, but they freeze so well that it is worth making many and leaving for another day.
- Use the vegetables that your baby likes or has available: celery, turnip, zucchini, green beans, mushrooms, etc.
- The truth is that vegetables are very soft after cooking, but you can adapt the cutting size to your baby’s ability to chew.
- If your little one does not like to see pieces of vegetables (after the year they become a bit maniacal) cut them into larger pieces, after cooking them in a food mill, crush them and throw them back into the lentils.
- A little vinegar is also very good for them to add more flavor.
Best Homemade Baby Food : Chickpea flour pancakes 💪
- 150g chickpea flour
- 50ml of water
- 100ml of milk (whole, breast or formula)
- 1 large egg
- A splash of virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt (only for babies over 12 months)
Chickpeas have a wide range of nutrients. They are excellent for babies, as they contain healthy energy and proteins essential for growth. Chickpea flour can be introduced into babies from 7 months of age in the form of baby food or pancakes.
These pancakes have a more neutral flavor than cereal ones. But at home, we love to eat them spread with unsweetened walnut cream, be sure to try them!
👉How to make best baby food “chickpea pancakes”?
- In the blender glass, add the flour, water, milk, egg and salt. Blend everything very well until when you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with a little olive oil. It is important that it is a good non-stick pan so that the pancakes do not stick.
- Pour the batter into the pan with a saucepan, which will roll out into a circle. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake and then you can turn it over and cook for another minute. Repeat until when all the dough is finished.
When the pancakes are warm, you can offer them to your baby combined with compote, guacamole, yogurt … They will love them! 😂
Tricks and tips 🙂
- These pancakes are best eaten freshly made because they get a bit rubbery when completely cool.
- Remember that in order to give these pancakes to your baby you must have tasted the egg.
- Serve with plain yogurt, applesauce, mild guacamole, nut cream, a bit of cold turkey, etc.
- Serve them whole or cut them into strips depending on your baby’s ability to grab chunks.
Best Homemade Spinach pancakes for babies 💪
- A fresh baby thorns
- A greek yogurt
- 100g copies of Avena (one recent)
- Medium plots very large
Sometimes the result is very difficult because the babies have a lot of spinach, or because their appearance is not very attractive. The results are very frustrating for me because the truth is that spinach is all a supplement. It has a lot of heroin, folate, vitamin K and magnesium.
👉How to make Best Homemade Baby Food Spanish pancakes?
- Wash well and drain the spinach.
- For all the ingredients in the batter: spinach, oatmeal, yoghurt and plutonium and the maximum velocity of the until has a lot of homogeneity.
- See the message in a jar and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spread it with a little oil or butter. When it comes to caliber and a few peculiar amounts of dough with the jug. There was not much to eat, ten things to eat and the tortoises to eat.
- Coke a little and when the pancakes start to form bubbles and the edges appear solid flip them over. The more it is, the better it will be, because the cocaine will be able to see the bubbles and the fondness is slippery, or there will be no fear of the vulture.
- When it comes down to ambition, faces take them out of the pan and let them cool completely. The tortillas are said to be the strongest of the firms and the savior of the yoghurt.
Surveillance for your baby on a plate with some accompaniment: peanut butter, applesauce, guacamole, etc.😂
Best Homemade Baby Food : Tricks and tips 🙂
- They are not your typical fluffy and thick pancakes. They are somewhat most and not sweet but they are perfect to accompany them with other foods. Whether sweet or salty peanut butter, almond butter, yogurt, tomato sauce, guacamole, applesauce, etc.
- These pancakes are thin, so you can easily turn them into fun rolls. Just spread any of the above suggestions on the pancake, and then roll it up.
- If you accompany them with a food rich in vitamin C (citrus, kiwi, peppers) you will improve the absorption of iron.
- The truth is, spinach is an incredibly versatile vegetable. Other ways to make your baby eat them is to add them to smoothies, oatmeal, muffins, quiches.
It’s easy and affordable to make your own healthy dinners for your little one. On top of that, you can control all the ingredients that go into it which means you won’t have any worries about preservatives or additives. Making homemade baby food will also save time since you’ll be taking a week’s worth at once instead of every day like normal people eat! Finally, there are so many different flavors and textures available when you make homemade meals for your child! The possibilities really are endless with what kind of flavors and combinations you
👉 Making baby food is a great way to introduce your baby to new flavors and textures. It also provides a sense of accomplishment and When they eat their homemade baby food without any fuss! In this blog post, we will discuss the best foods, to start with when making baby food. We’ll talk about different types of baby food processors that make it easy for you and provide some tips on making better-tasting baby food. Let’s get started!